Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Thu, March 7, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
- School of Medicine
- 100 N. Mario Capecchi Drive (Google Map Link)
- City, State, Zip
- Salt Lake City, UT 84113
- Hannah Nicksic
Keith Oldham, MD -
Pediatric Grand Rounds with Keith T. Oldham, MD presenting "Optimal Resources for Children's Surgical Care in the United States"
* Review the rational for prospectively defining optimal resources for children's surgical care
* Examine specific data which support a specialized care environment for childhood anesthesia, neonatal care, and other
* Formulate several possible constructs for operationalizing this concept in the U.S. healthcare system
Jointly sponsored by Pediatric Education Services at Primary Children's Medical Center and the Department of Pediatrics at
the University of Utah School of Medicine.