- Clinical Research And Methods CRAM
A multi-disciplinary research agenda focused on women's health issues
The Center of Excellence in Women's Health (CoE) Research section has a commitment to stimulating, developing, and supporting the multidisciplinary investigation of women's unique health needs across the life span. The CoE recommends the following Research resources:
- IBIS - Utah's Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health
- Quick Health Data Online, provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office on Women's Health, includes comprehensive data,for both women and men, from 1998-2004 on a variety of health related topics. You can create tables, graphs, and maps from the data.
- FastStats A to Z provides quick access to statistics on topics of public health importance and is organized alphabetically. From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Women's Health Resources : Women's Health Research from NIH
- Society for Women's Health Research
- Grant Writing
- Research Administration Training Series (RATS) offered by the Office of the Vice-President for Research has several continuing education and training opportunities designed to support, develop and maintain a standardized body of knowledge and best practice methodology for all research personnel at the University of Utah.
For the University's Research - Funding Resources see: