Office of the Associate Vice President for Health Equity & Inclusion
Vision & Mission
Our vision is for the cornerstone values of equity and inclusion to guide, consistently and consciously, the professional actions of each student, trainee, staff, and faculty member of our academic community.
Our mission is to create and nurture a community environment that realizes inclusive excellence.
- Develop, implement, analyze, and promote policies, initiatives, and programs to realize and support inclusive excellence in the UUSHC community and health equity in the communities we serve.
- Requires collaborative efforts
- Emerges in an evolutionary manner
- Promotes and supports inclusive excellence in UUHSC communities: students, trainees, staff, and faculty
- to provide “perfect care” for the communities we serve.
Ana Maria Lopez,
FACP, MD, MPH