Register Now! Building Bridges: Achieving a Community-Valued Approach to Personalized Health Care
March 31 - April 1, 2014
A symposium for public and community leaders, health care providers, researchers and educators to partner in advancing personalized, participatory health care and wellness across Utah’s communities. Agenda and Registration Infomation
About the Program in Personalized Health Care
The University of Utah Program in Personalized Health Care leads research, clinical and educational initiatives that support the tailoring of medical treatment to the individual characteristics and preferences of each patient. Our goals include:
- Promote the highest quality individualized health care at the lowest appropriate cost.
- Serve as the University's coordinating and information center for personalized health care-related initiatives as well as a point of contact for external parties.
- Facilitate and support the development of clinical and research tools and practices that benefit Utah citizens and that can be used elsewhere.
- Educate clinicians and researchers in personalized health care-related practices.
- Foster collaborative partnerships with Intermountain Healthcare and other personalized health care-related organizations in Utah and nationwide.