About the Program in Personalized Health
The University of Utah Program in Personalized Health Care leads research, clinical and educational initiatives that support the tailoring of medical treatment to the individual characteristics and preferences of each patient. Our goals include:
- Promote the highest quality individualized health care at the lowest appropriate cost.
- Serve as the University's coordinating and information center for personalized health care-related initiatives as well as a point of contact for external parties.
- Facilitate and support the development of clinical and research tools and practices that benefit Utah citizens and that can be used elsewhere.
- Educate clinicians and researchers in personalized health care-related practices.
- Foster collaborative partnerships with Intermountain Healthcare and other personalized health care-related organizations in Utah and nationwide.
The University of Utah Department of Human Genetics is now accepting applications for two Postdoctoral positions on the T32 Genomic Medicine Training Grant. All interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2017
For more information and how to apply click this link --> 2017-2018 T32 in Genomic Medicine Call for Applications
Check out the Genetic Science Learning Center's new Precision Medicine webpage!