Partnerships for Genetic Discovery
The Utah Genome Project is a Precision Medicine pipeline with strengths in cohort recruitment and expansion through the Utah Population Database, genome analysis and variant discovery through the USTAR Center for Genetic Discovery, and diagnostic development through ARUP Laboratories.
We invite you to join us in our mission to transform health through genetic discovery
- Utah Genome Project: Translational pipeline from cohort selection to variant identification to clinical application
- Utah Population Database: World’s largest collection of multigenerational pedigrees
- Population: Study-driven patient recruitment and sample collection
- USTAR Center for Genetic Discovery: Advanced computational power and innovative tools for smarter, faster genetic discovery
- ARUP Laboratories: Integration with University of Utah-owned ARUP Laboratories, an innovative global leader in clinical diagnostics
- Collaboration: Experience in public/private partnerships
For inquires, contact Emily Coonrod, Ph.D.
Utah's Innovation Impact: